Can I create custom emails?
Yes! In addition to making changes to our default email templates, custom templates can be created.
To get started, go to Email in Upscribe App settings, choose the "New Email Template" button.
The following information is required for the "Save" button to become active:
- Title: The name of the template as it will appear in the Upscribe App
- Type: The related subscription action which will trigger the email
- Render: The language the email body will be created with. Options are Plain Text, HTML, and Markdown
- Subject: This is the subject line customers will see when they receive the email.
- Body: The copy that will be sent in the body of the email.
Once saved the template will be available to view and edit on the main Email Settings page.