Using Shopify Customer Reports for Subscription Information
Shopify’s customer reports can pull a list of customers on subscriptions along with any other filters you'd like to use. We explain how to do this below in an example where we want to know who has subscribed to a product but hasn't created a customer account.
- Go to Customer in Shopify
- In the customer segment section, choose apply filter
- Select customer_account_status and choose is = disabled”
- Select “add another file: AND”
- Choose product_subscription_status and select is = Active 'SUBSCRIBED'
- It should look like this:
- Apply the filter and the result will include customers that meet your criteria.